Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Welcome Home Marines! Miller Family!

I had the ultimate pleasure of capturing the homecoming of Rachel's husband from his deployment. You could FEEL the love between the two as soon as they laid eyes on each other and of course I cried like a baby. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your day and I hope that these photos mean as much to you as they have me. Military families endure so much and give up so much that sometimes I don't think the regular person understands or thinks about. Long deployments, this one in particular was 9 months, holidays alone, etc. It is a tough job not just for the service member but also the spouse. I encourage you to thank a service member today, past or present and tell them how much you appreciate them. I guarantee it will mean the world to them! I know it does me! Enjoy the story through these special photos of the two and their homecoming day. And again, welcome home!


















No comments:

Post a Comment