Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Angela & Wayne are expecting!

I was SO happy when Angela told me the great news... that her and her sweet husband, Wayne, were finally expecting their first child! I have literally waited YEARS for this news people! Angela has been my hair stylist for at least a couple of years now and I can't rave about her or her salon enough. They are amazing girls who have an amazing skill and business. I HIGHLY recommend if you are in the Jacksonville or surrounding areas of North Carolina to go see Fusion Hair Salon. You can find them on Facebook here! Make sure you tell them that Ally sent you!
 
I was so honored to capture a few photos for Angela to announce her big news. But photo time came around the same time that Hurricane Sandy came through so we had some pretty bad weather on top of trying to work with each others schedule. So we improvised and took these photos in Angela's home and I personally, don't think that they turned out too bad! I can't take credit for all the ideas as Angela has definitely been doing her research and wanted something different to announce they were finally expecting!
 


 
Wayne's mom HAND created that "bump ahead" sign. And we used a ruler as the post. SUPER creative and SUPER cute. What a cute picture, right?

 


 
I can't describe how happy that I am for Angela and Wayne and I know that they are going to be the best parents. Thank you for allowing me to help and I can't wait to watch the little one grow! All I ask is you name her Ally if it's a girl :D
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment